Monday, June 4, 2007

Where is Agi selling Jewellery now?

LATEST NEWS: Unfortunately I will not be selling my Sherman jewellery at the Heritage Antique Market anymore. I am currently working full time at HOLT RENFREW (Yorkdale location) in the jewellery department which is just as fun! I am looking for clientele and would be happy to see you again at Holts!

For information and directions for the Heritage Antique Market visit the website at Heritage Antique Market at Bayview Village.

You can still contact me with any jewellery questions. Please click on Jewels...Happy jewellery hunting!

Too see more Sherman click on www.flickr.com/photos/agigallus/

2 comments:

Phil Morris said...

I recently had a transaction thru my mastercard
What did I buy ??? Date on my mastercard is 27/01
I will have to phone my mastercard I suppose as
I did not have someone from agi tell me their name
was yours and charge me 312.34
Phil Morris
Saskatoon Sk.

Phil Morris said...

My email is now carmascot@hotmail.com
Phil Morris